Home
Then & Now Reunions Truck Restoration Tosebo on Facebook
Gallery Alumni Directory Tosebo Gear
 
Then and Now

See how much (or how little!) Tosebo has changed over the years:

The Arch

The arch leading up to the Hill is seen here in a 1938 snapshot.  With the “HO FOR TOSEBOLAND” sign hung from the arch, the trail led to the cabins and tents, land sports activities, crafts and the Council Ring.

The arch was restored in memory of Hal Tonkins, owner and director of Camp Tosebo from 1963 until 1972.  The original sign was carefully repainted.  Today the arch serves as a reminder of how we started our journey to many magical summers.

The Arch The Arch
 
Camp Tosebo
© Copyright Camp Tosebo
Camp Tosebo- on Portage Lake- Manistee Michigan